Sunday, 17 November 2013
Robot Playground is hiring!
Shared message from Robot Playground Media Pte Ltd
Hello Peeps! We're looking for a Production Coordinator to join the Playground and help out on a new animated series. Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ta!
1. Schedule, track, and manage assigned work. Ensure work is on schedule for each department and is meeting internal and external deadlines.
2. Serve as key communication liaison between all parties relevant to the project. Provide updates, priorities, reschedules, and status of all assets, shots and deliveries.
3. Proactively anticipate and communicate issues to Executive Producer and Head of Production to reach solutions in a timely manner.
4. Supervise and train assigned Production Assistant(s) and/or Intern(s) as needed.
5. Perform additional responsibilities as needed on shows and/or client projects.
1. 2-3 years’ experience managing projects within a TV / video production environment.
2. Understanding of 2D/3D animation pipeline is preferred.
3. Creative problem solving and effective time management skills.
4. Effective team player and communicator.
5. Knowledge of MS Office essential; proficiency in Photoshop, Flash and Premier a plus.